- Effective Grief Recovery - Paul Roberts
- Coping With the Holidays After the Death of a Loved One or when you are a victim/crime survivor — Office of Victims of Crime
- Surviving the Holidays - Grief Share — International network of grief recovery support groups
- Finding Holiday Joy Amid the Grief - Web MD — If you've lost a loved one or suffered a setback, the holidays can feel hollow. Learn how to experience joy despite it all.
- Coping with Grief During the Holidays - GriefNet — GriefNet publishes articles with the permission of the author and welcomes submission of articles on any topic related to death, dying, grief, bereavement, and major loss.
- Help for the Holidays - The Dougy Center — National Center for Grieving Children and Families
- Holidays and Grief: How to Cope - Legacy Connect — Grief support groups, grief counseling advice, condolence messages and more
- The Grief Toolbox - Walking Through Grief — Articles, Artwork, Groups and more
- Healing self hate & feelings of shame and unworthiness — Cyquest contains many resources for healing mind, body and spirit.