- Full Episode: 200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward — Two hundred courageous men step forward to speak out!!!
- Michael Skinner Music — Musician, advocate and award-winning speaker on trauma, abuse and mental health. Participant on the Oprah Winfrey Shows featuring two hundred male sexual abuse survivors.
- Brush Away Your Tears — Live performance of Michael Skinner's song written for those hurt as children. Song also used in the film - Boys and Men Healing from Sexual Abuse.
- "boys cry too" - A Story of Hope, Forgiveness, Redemption and Change — John Mark Clubb - Author, business owner, screenwriter, short story teller and father.
- John Mark Clubb - Oprah Show — Abuse does not have to be a life sentence.
- My Name Is Project — Christopher De Serres has created a powerful medium for the millions of sexual abuse survivors out there who want to tell their stories. Chris was also part of the Oprah Shows.
- (Wo)Men Speak Out — Chris and Ophelia De Serres are the founders of (Wo)Men Speak Out - a non-profit organization dedicated to eradicating violence against both genders.
- John Chapman - retired policeman — Montreal Gazette article - Ex-cop and Oprah Show participant made nabbing pedophiles his life's work
- A Night At The Oprah with Jeff Lemlich — Jeff's personal perspective of his unique experience in being part of the shows. Another story of great courage in his sharing.
- John Chapman - retired policeman - Oprah Shows — John shares some great words of advice and insight from the shows.
- Jim Austin - The Peterborough Examiner Article - Oprah Shows — Jim Austin - husband, father, friend and advocate covers a lot of important issues and concerns in this article.
- Marty Courtney - Oprah Show - Press Telegram article — Another story of Courage, Hope, and Healing
- Don Shetterly - Oprah Winfrey Show - News Journal article — Powerful insight and testimony offering hope and healing.
- Don Shetterly - Mind and Body Thoughts - Oprah Shows — Don shares his thoughts and feelings about the shows and some helpful resources.
- Brian Beckstead - Oprah Shows - Q Salt Lake article — Brian was interviewed for the shows and in this article he shares some of the gut-wrenching concerns that survivors of childhood sexual abuse contend with.
- Keith Smith - Author - Men in My Town - Oprah Shows — A compelling story how Keith survived being abducted, beaten and raped and the mystery behind the death of his assailant who was brutally beaten to death.
- Keith Smith - Men in My Town - You Tube video
- Quotes - — "It shouldn't hurt to be a child" "Silence is the abuser's friend" - authors unknown
Oprah Winfrey Shows on Abuse